We're happy to announce our latest major version 1.19 of i-doit pro. This release is a very important step in the development of i-doit. See the changelog for a complete list of changes. We encourage you to update to this release as soon as possible.
Highlights in this release
- A complete redesign of the i-doit frontend to improve the user experience.
- Added compatibility for PHP 8.0.
- New configuration to create custom translations and custom languages.
- Setting to define a default language for newly created users.
- New configuration to hide attributes from categories and/or overview pages.
- Option to log the last login of a user.
- Export for reports which have been created via query builder.
The New Add-on Versions require i-doit >= 1.19
Alongside i-doit pro 1.19, we will also release new versions of the following add-ons, which need to be updated afterwards to be compatible with PHP 8.0 and the new design:
- API 1.13
- Documents 1.5
- Analysis 1.3
- Floorplan 1.6
- Cabling 1.2
- Relocate CI 1.2
- Replacement 1.4
- Maintenance 1.2
- Events 1.3
- Workflow 1.1
- Check_MK 1.1
- Check_MK 2 1.8
- Nagios 1.1
- Packager 1.2
Important update notes
Please check that your system matches the system requirements before updating your instance to i-doit pro 1.19. Please also check that you have created a backup of all your data and all add-ons are up-to-date.