Hotfixes fix a certain error and are usually provided as a ZIP file. The ZIP file is unpacked in the i-doit installation directory. Confirm the question whether you want to overwrite files during unpacking (
Y key for "yes" or
A key for "all"). Here you can find an example:
Please use hotfixes exclusively with the specified version. Hotfixes will be included in newer versions so that a renewed installation is not necessary.
Should you use an older i-doit version it is essential to make an update to the latest version first.
If a hotfix is required to update an older version, it can be found in the hotfix subchapters here in the Knowledge Base.
As these are hotfixes we recommend installing them only when the adjustments are necessary for a flawless operation of your installation or you are requested by the support team to use them. Please ensure that you made a backup of i-doit before you use any hotfix.
Please inform us about the use of hotfixes should you contact our support team afterwards.
The requirements shown below apply to the current version of i-doit, in this case 20. These requirements are adjusted for each release of i-doit. If the requirements of older versions are needed, the change history of this page can be used.
Declaration of consent
By downloading a hotfix you declare that you have read and understood the above mentioned notes completely.
Import logical Ports via JDisc with a single IP Address
JDisc Import with PHP8.0 ends in error when Use simple database modelling is activated
Settings.cache file has no valid data
A day or so the installation works without problems.
And then after login the property migration is called
Also the API is deactivated and almost all expert settings are missing
Several Report related Bugs were fixed in this Hotfix
- Filtering for dialog+ entries does not work correctly
- Multi-value entries are only displayed once
- Version number is not displayed correctly.
- Attribute Object (Workplace components) does not work when adding parent location
- A Net zone is not selectable for the Report Manager in a updated i-doit installation
- Operator LIKE %...% is not working in reports
- Different export of a report if a dynamic attribute was added in the report
- The connection endpoint > title does not show the name of the linked object
- Runtime of a contract is not shown in report results
- Dialog+ multiple selection field entries are separated in Reports
- Creating a report with Assigned Object fails