checkmk 2: Requirements#
idoitcmk is a command-line tool which uses the APIs of both i-doit and Check_MK. Please, meet the following requirements:
For i-doit you need:
- One working copy of i-doit pro, version 1.12.2 or higher
- Enabled API add-on, version 1.10.2 or higher
For Check_MK you need:
- One or more sites of Check_MK, version 1.5 or higher
- Enabled Web API
- Enabled Livestatus
idoitcmk may run on any POSIX operating system. These operating systems are currently supported:
- Debian GNU/Linux 10 “buster” and 11 “bullseye”
- Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS “bionic” and 20.04 LTS “focal fossa”
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7 and 8
- Suse Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 15, 15 SP1 and SP2
Other OSs should work, for example macOS, CentOS and many more. MS Windows may work but is completely untested.
Before installing idoitcmk make sure you have installed:
- PHP, version 5.6 or higher (7.2 is recommended) and
- PHP modules bz2, calendar, curl, date, filter json and Phar
To make it clear, you are not forced to run this application on the same systems for i-doit or Check_MK.
Based on the requirements specified above use these instructions for your operating system. For all commands you need superuser rights (root). You may gain them with sudo.
Debian GNU/Linux 10 “buster” und 11 “bullseye”#
Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS “Bionic Beaver” and 20.04 LTS “focal fossa”#
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7#
For RHEL you need the 3rd-party repository Webtatic.
1 2 3 4 5 6
Suse Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) 15 SP2#
Make sure you have enabled the “Web and Scripting Module 12”. Then:
1 2 3