Change and save settings via GUI#
The user has the possibility to create and modify the configuration file via the application.
These are the following cases:
- If the configuration file is empty or does not exist yet or if it the configuration file empty, the GUI setting is opened automatically when the application is started.
- If the user changes something in the GUI setting, the change is immediately checked and saved if it is valid.
- When the user does not specify ‘http://’, ‘http://’ is used for the check and saved.
- When the user does specify ‘rc/jsonrpc.php’ as a suffix in the URL field, it will be ignored for the check and saved without it.
- The user can test the connection manually by clicking the button ‘Test the connection’.