Release Notes 24#
We're happy to announce i-doit pro 24. As always, we will provide you with bugfixes together with helpful features for a better software experience. We encourage you to update to this release as soon as possible to benefit from all these contents.
Highlights in this release#
- MariaDB 10.6 is officially supported with i-doit 24.
- JDisc profiles can now be exported and imported to transfer them with ease between different installations/tenants of i-doit.
- The Setting for more compact menu trees has a new option for medium spacing.
- Information about assemblance can now be edited via the list edit feature.
- The list edit has been improved to show more entries per page and fix scroll bars permanently to the screen size.
Please check the changelog for further details.
Together with i-doit pro 24, we also provide a new version of the add-on Forms with some bugfixes to improve the user experience. To use the latest version of the add-on, please make sure to update to i-doit pro 23, which is required.